Mobile-Friendly Email Marketing, List Capable, HTML Emails
Email marketing takes many forms; newsletters, feedback, deals and coupons. Regardless, staying in contact with your customers is important.
Why Email Marketing?
Email helps you stay engaged with your customers. Retention rates can spike when people get emails from a company. It can also increase your return on investment (ROI). You also can use email marketing to turn one-time customers into repeat customers. And, continue to provide them with value long after the initial sale.
Some people invest all their marketing resources in ways to reach new customers. While those methods are important, email marketing can help you leverage your past customers. Have you ever wondered why people buy your product/service? You can run a survey through email and get relevant responses. You can also leverage word-of-mouth by better informing your past customers.
How many emails do you get a week that you never read? If you’re like the average customer, too many. We work to keep content fresh and appropriate to the customer. This means doing keyword research, to learn what people are actually looking for, and knowing your target audience. As a result, an intimate knowledge of your company. Doing this research increases the click through rate. Which means more people will open the email and click through to your site.
Throughout the process, we work with you:
- We craft the email template that reflects your business and brand.
- We create the content. What you say can sometimes be more important than how the email looks. You can give us a topic or just provide the content.
- We look through provided photos for appropriate images. We can design the graphics to go with the email. We can also pull from a large library of stock photography.
- We send a test email so that you see how it will look. Many eyes see it before we hit send, reducing the chance of spelling or grammatical errors.
- We schedule out the final email to send on a the agreed to date and time.
- We check the analytics. We can tell you who opened it, how many people unsubscribed, and even what links they clicked on. On average, a click through rate for most marketing channels is close to 5%. For email marketing, it hovers near 20% (in our experience).
Our focus is to provide content of real value to your customers. Customers are more likely to buy when they believe that you are an expert at what you do. Our emails can help you prove your expertise. Giving customers timely information that is useful to them right away. Many businesses find success in targeting content by season. Snow shoveling tips in the winter or running advice in the summer.
You know your audience and what they find useful. Email marketing can be a success. This is achieved when we work together to help you past customers become life-long customers and brand advocates.